BAHT Level 2 – Radiographic Imaging of the Hand – 17th – 19th April 2024
As we are currently aware of booking issues, if you are experiencing issues please email: dhft.PHC@nhs.net and we will provide you with the appropriate booking form. Many thanks
Start Date: 17-04-2024
Venue: Virtual online
Pre-course Welcome Session
(attendance required) Wednesday 3 April 2024
Registration 18.45 (GMT)
19.00 – 19.30 (GMT)
3 day course: Wednesday 17th – Friday 19th April 2024
A 3-day, distance learning course comprising of lectures and workshops all delivered via online media platforms
Suitable for health professional working at Band 5 or above, with an interest in imaging of the hand and wrist.
The course topics include:
- The recognition of normal radiographic anatomy of the hand.
- The evaluation of radiographic images of the hand in injury and disease.
- Interpretation of images in the context of hand function.
- All online sessions will be interactive and allow delegates to ask questions of the teaching faculty.
Thee course will conclude with an assessment in line with the standards set by the British Association of Hand Therapists (BAHT)
For further details please contact Linda Tozer on 01332 786964 or by email: email@example.com
You will be closely scrutinising radiographic images on a computer/laptop screen each day and will require:
- good internet connection
- access to a computer/laptop for the full 3 days of the course
If you have problems with VDUs please contact Anna Selby, course organiser on 01332 787491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this .
|Radiographic Imaging Programme BAHT Level II 2024 draft v2|