BAHT Level II – Radiographic Imaging of the Hand – 6 to 8 October 2021 – Course full
Start Date: 06-10-2021
This course is now fully subscribed – please contact Linda Tozer – [email protected] to be added to the waiting list.
A 3-day, distance learning course comprising of lectures and workshops all delivered via online media platforms.
Suitable for health professionals working at Band 5 or above, with an interest in imaging of the hand and wrist.
The course topics include:
- The recognition of normal radiographic anatomy of the hand.
- The evaluation of radiographic images of the hand in injury and disease.
- Interpretation of images in the context of hand function.
- The use of other modalities such as MRI, CT and ultrasound.
All online sessions will be interactive and allow delegates to ask questions of the teaching faculty.
The Course will conclude with an assessment in line with the standards set by the British Association of Hand Therapists (BAHT)
For further details please contact Linda Tozer on 01332 786964 or by email: [email protected]
You will be closely scrutinising radiographic images on a computer/laptop screen each day and will require:
- good internet connection
- access to a computer/laptop for the full 3 days of the course
If you have problems with VDUs please contact Anna Selby, course organiser on 01332 787491 or email [email protected] to discuss this .
This course is fully booked.