Online Introduction to Wrist Course – 27 January 2021 – CANCELLED
Start Date: 27-01-2021
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND WILL BE RESCHEDULED TO TAKE PLACE LATER IN 2021.
Online: Introduction to Wrist Course -27 January 2021.
A 1 day course aimed at Registrars and Senior House Officers.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Wrist Anatomy & Approaches
- Wrist Biomechanics
- History and Examination
- Imaging of the Wrist
- Distal Radius Fractures
- Scaphoid Fractures
- Perilunate Injuries & Acute SL Fractures
- Scaphoid Non-union
- Corrective Osteotomy
- SNAC, SLAC, SCAC & Wrist OA
- The Rheumatoid Wrist
- STT OA
- The Role of Therapy in Arthritis
- An Approach to the Clicking/Clunking Wrist
- What is Carpal Instability?
- The Unstable DRUJ TFCC
- Wrist Arthroscopy Cases
- Mr Dan Armstrong, Pulvertaft Hand Centre
- Miss Kate Brown, Pulvertaft Hand Centre
- Mr Nick Johnson – Pulvertaft Hand Centre
- Mr Nicholas Riley, Oxford University Hospitals
- Mr Ryan Trickett , University Hospital Wales, Cardiff
|Book & Pay online||£130|